Monday, April 8, 2013

The end is in sight!

I finally got back to work on my green Cria cardigan, which has been languishing in its project bag since December while I worked on other things. I've been powering through the 'body' of it for the last week or so, making the most of the motivation while it lasts.

Crafter's chaos!

I have another few inches to go before binding off the hem, and then I'll just need to knit the pocket inners and sleeve cuffs, find some buttons, and I'll be done! I decided to go with short sleeves in the end, because they're just so cute. If all goes well, I'll finish just in time for autumn-cardigan weather. :)

Trying it on to check the fit (several inches of knitting ago)...

...And trying it on again today. I still adore the colour!

My '3D' crocheted blanket has also grown bigger, but I'm taking a break from it right now while I get the cardie done. I still have a couple more rows of squares and a border to go.

My squares are kinda wonky, but blocking will sort it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment